Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home again!! New posts starting tomorrow!!

Wow! Two and half weeks away from the internet!! I went through withdrawal!!

I had planned multiple posts for the weeks I was away but internet problems the day before I left kept me from getting them pre-posted! I was disappointed but couldn't do anything about it by phone. In fact, I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with my service provider when I got home tonight just to get back online to check our emails.

We've been on the road for ten hours today (thirteen yesterday), have hauled all the luggage in, sorted snail mail and emails (I'll be reading those for days!!), made a few phone calls and am now exhausted and want to go to bed. I hope to get back here by morning and tell you what fun food events are happening this weekend to keep you all full and busy.

Talk at you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment